VHS Learning (VHS, Inc.) is a nonprofit organization that has offered online education services and support to schools around the world for almost 25 years. The mission of HS Learning is to provide students and teachers with collaborative and engaging learning opportunities. The vision of VHS Learning is to prepare students to be successful in college, careers, and life.
We believe all students deserve equal access to quality educational choices that help them reach their fullest potential and that students learn best within a supportive, teacher-led, small-group environment. We believe collaborative learning and student exchange and interaction are essential for skills development in our global society.
The School Services Manager helps ensure customer satisfaction with VHS Learning (VHS, Inc.) programs and services. The School Services Manager helps customers maximize the value of their participation with VHS Learning and provides the high-touch level of customer service for which VHS Learning is known, helping ensure customer needs are met. Primary duties include responding to school inquiries, outreach to schools to ensure they understand and are utilizing the program effectively, proactively working with school administrators to ensure they are aware of VHS Learning products and services, and creating and maintaining accurate account/customer information through efficient workflows and systems/processes.
- Maximize customer satisfaction with VHS Learning programs and services ensuring necessary systems and processes are in place for customer support.
- Build strong partnerships with school administrators, counselors and teachers.
- Help VHS Learning achieve membership retention quality benchmarks.
- Directly manage school accounts as assigned to help ensure high levels of participation and maximize satisfaction and student success.
- Conduct school/site visits and user group meetings as needed, to help customers effectively utilize the VHS Learning program and understand all the products and services available.
- Generate management reports and ensure the customer relationship management (CRM) system has the necessary dashboards for both internal use (management oversight) and external use (customer inquiries)
- Ensure quality controls and workflow processes within customer accounts are maintained
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and prioritization abilities; thoroughly understand and maintain product/service knowledge, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment.
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams.
- Customer service and/or account service experience
- Experience working in an educational environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task
- A positive, customer-first attitude
- The ability to work with many details and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Sound judgement and the ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- The ability to work in a highly interactive team environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000 (or commensurate with experience).
BENEFITS: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including life Insurance at two times annual salary, long-term disability insurance, five weeks annual paid leave, retirement benefits, employer subsidized pre-tax medical and dental benefits, and more.