VHS Learning (VHS, Inc.) is a nonprofit organization that has offered online education services and support to schools around the world for more than 25 years. The mission of VHS Learning is to provide students and teachers with collaborative and engaging learning opportunities. The vision of VHS Learning is to prepare students to be successful in college, careers, and life. We believe all students deserve equal access to quality educational choices that help them reach their fullest potential and that students learn best within a supportive, teacher-led, small-group environment. We believe collaborative learning and student exchange and interaction are essential for skills development in our global society.
The Program Outreach and Support Coordinator helps ensure customer satisfaction with VHS Learning (VHS, Inc.) programs and services by helping schools understand and successfully implement the program. The Program Outreach and Support Coordinator helps customers maximize the value of their participation, specifically in the AP STEM Expansion Opportunity, by providing the high-touch level of customer service for which VHS Learning is known. Primary duties include proactive outreach to schools to articulate the program model, responding to school inquiries, and tracking and maintaining accurate school and program information through use of established workflows and systems/processes.
Specific Duties Include:
- Maximizing customer satisfaction with the VHS Learning program
- Communicating proactively with schools and responding to school questions regarding program services
- Developing a thorough understanding of course offerings and logistics and demonstrating courses within the course learning management system
- Understanding and explaining the role of the local site coordinator and helping ensure schools have the necessary resources, training, and supports in place to utilize the program effectively
- Conducting school/site visits as needed, to help customers effectively utilize the VHS Learning program and understand the courses available
- Documenting communication and actions regarding school use of the program in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Maintaining project plans and overseeing program logistics using exceptional organizational and prioritization abilities
- Sharing of best practices and working well with cross functional teams.
- Master’s Degree in Education Preferred
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Math background/experience
- Experience working in an educational environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task
- A positive, customer-first attitude
- The ability to work with many details and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Sound judgment and the ability to problem-solve.
- Proficiency with technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly
Starting Salary: $60,000
Benefits: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including life insurance at two times annual salary, long-term disability insurance, five weeks annual paid leave, retirement benefits, employer-subsidized pre-tax medical and dental benefits, and more.
We strongly believe diversity of all kinds makes us better. We are an equal opportunity employer actively working to build an inclusive workforce at all levels of the company. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Carol DeFuria.