Whether your students are attending school face-to-face, remotely, or somewhere in between this fall, they can all receive the same quality education using VHS Learning. We understand the shift from face-to-face teaching and learning hybrid and online learning can be overwhelming.
In three easy steps you can be ready for what the upcoming school year will bring:
Step 1: Pick Your Classes
Choose from our 220+ online courses including 24 AP®, STEM, core, and elective offerings. View Course List
Step 2: We Train Your Teacher(s)
We show your teachers how to use our platform and teach the curriculum you’ve selected.
Step 3: Start Your School Year With Confidence
Your teachers can use the curriculum you’ve chosen entirely online, face-to-face, or some of both.
Prepare to Pivot: Bridging Face-to-Face, Hybrid, and Remote Learning
With VHS Learning, you can meet the needs of students who are both in and out of school. Attend our webinar on Tuesday, August 25th at 10am to learn more.
Did you know VHS Learning is a nonprofit organization with 25 years of experience building collaborative online classrooms for students and teachers? Click here to learn more about the benefits of working with VHS Learning
- How to help educators and students adapt (quickly) to online learning
- Classroom Structure and Management in Your (New) Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Best Practices – How to give effective feedback, keep students engaged, set a positive tone, and more
- Making the Switch to Online Learning – Admin FAQs | Teacher FAQs
- Learning Continuity for School Closures Rubric
- Mission to the International Space Station – Free STEM Activities