The Operations Analyst reports to the Vice President of Operations and is a member of the Operations team. The primary responsibility of the Operations Analyst is to help ensure operational efficacy and data integrity within the organization. The Operations Analyst helps maintain quality controls around data, systems, and processes. This is a full year, full-time, in-office position located in Maynard, MA. Standard office hours are 8AM-4PM, M-F.
- Monitor and analyze transactional processes and recommend areas of possible efficiency
- Evaluate system requirements related to back-end operational processes
- Define, test, and coordinate the implementation of new processes
- Work directly with internal and external project teams for various initiatives that lead to the creation of enhancements around operational processes
- Recognize deficiencies in processes or project deliverables and suggest improvements
- Establish metrics to measure operational results
Service and Support Quality Oversight
- Oversee the quality and accuracy of self-paced faculty liaison training module, making adjustments as needed to ensure alignment with organizational mission and vision
- Assist with the creation and implementation of service improvements and support mechanisms to ensure high levels of satisfaction from faculty and staff
- Provide quality benchmark reports to senior management upon request
- Support other assigned projects upon request.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, specialization in Operations strongly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL query development of data for research is preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyze, interpret and address customer/project needs
- Ability to work independently, prioritize assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
We Offer Great Benefits
This full-time, full-year position includes a generous benefits package including Life Insurance at two times annual salary, Long-term Disability and AD&D Insurance, 5 weeks of annual paid leave in addition to 12 paid holidays, employer retirement contributions, a flexible workplace, and the option to purchase employer-subsidized pre-tax medical/dental benefits and enroll in a health and/or dependent care flexible spending account (FSA).
To apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources (Jane Gallagher).