Introduce your middle school students to online learning through a unique selection of exciting elective courses. Students as young as 10 years old can enroll in VHS Learning with peers from around the world.
- Creative Writing
- World War II Through the Eyes of Dr. Seuss
- Business Foundations - Spring Semester Only
- Class sizes are limited to 25 students
- Emphasis on student-to-teacher and student-to-student interaction
- Fosters creativity and critical thinking
- Teachers have graduated from our rigorous training program, and are certified in their discipline(s)
How does it work?
“Through VHS Learning, we’re helping to stretch student learning experiences by offering them choices. . . . They’re encouraged to explore and experiment, just like they’ll be doing in college and in their careers.” -Gerry Goyette Principal, Sutton Middle School