VHS Learning unites schools from around the world to offer new learning options to students and teachers, and provide solutions that help school administrators achieve their objectives.
VHS Learning is a non-profit organization that has changed the face of online and blended learning in high schools and middle schools across the country and around the world. The mission of VHS Learning is to provide students and teachers with collaborative and engaging learning opportunities. The vision of VHS Learning is to prepare students to be successful in college, careers, and life.
VHS Learning believes all students deserve equal access to quality educational choices that help them reach their fullest potential. We believe students learn best within a supportive, teacher-led, small-group environment. We believe educational opportunity need not be limited by barriers of time and place or availability of qualified faculty. We believe collaborative learning and student exchange and interaction are essential for skills development in our global society.
VHS Learning Educational Partnership Manager is customer-facing, assisting and supporting the transformation of learning. This Educational Partnership Manager is responsible for creating effective and innovative solutions that address issues and challenges facing schools, teachers and students today. The ideal Educational Partnership Manager will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. A strong interest in teacher-led, quality online education is a must.
The successful Educational Partnership Manager will:
- Utilize effective consultative sales techniques including reference selling, pre-call planning, productive questioning strategies, and strong follow-up plans that lead to long-term partnerships.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and prioritization abilities; thoroughly understand and maintain product/service knowledge, apply essential aspects of the educational industry, and understand and leverage factors influencing the market environment.
- Understand trends, analyze opportunities, think strategically, and work with people at all levels of the organization to develop and execute plans.
- Deliver compelling and educationally sound presentations to decision makers.
- Demonstrate collaboration through team selling, sharing of best practices and working with cross-functional teams.
- Implement company initiatives in assigned territory, exhibiting a positive can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Build strong partnerships with school administrators, counselors and teachers.
Members of our team have a passion for advancing educational equity and expanding education choices for all high school and middle school students. A successful Educational Partnership Manager demonstrates:
- High achievement and proven track record for excelling in a competitive environment and meeting/exceeding goals.
- Enthusiasm for the process of investigating, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with online and blended learning, and/or other educational technology products and services.
- Technological proficiency and working knowledge of computer applications and Learning Management Systems. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel in region (New England) at least 50% of the time.
- A 4-year college degree and minimum of five years sales experience in the education space.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 base to start, plus commissions
Benefits: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including: life insurance at two times annual salary, short-term and long-term disability insurance, five weeks annual paid leave, 12 annual paid holidays, retirement benefits, employer subsidized pre-tax medical and dental benefits, and more.