VHS Learning (VHS, Inc.) is a nonprofit organization that has offered online education services and support to schools around the world for 25 years. The vision of VHS Learning is to prepare students to be successful in college, careers, and life.
We believe all students deserve equal access to quality educational choices that help them reach their fullest potential and that students learn best within a supportive, teacher-led, small-group environment. We believe collaborative learning and student exchange and interaction are essential for skills development in our global society.
Curriculum Project Manager
The Curriculum Project Manager is responsible for coordination and support of key projects for the Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) Team. The Curriculum Project Manager will create tracking documents, monitor progress, and share status reports with C&I Team leaders. The Curriculum project manager will communicate with VHS Learning staff members to ensure deliverables meet deadlines and project budget parameters. As time allows, the Curriculum Project Manager will work independently with subject matter experts to oversee course development projects independently, utilizing the VHS Learning Course Development Protocol.
- Oversee custom solution implementation, communicating with cross-team members as needed.
- Manage semester preparation tasks and collect/disseminate data for semester start as directed.
- Create project tracking documents for key grants and partnerships.
- Track key grant and partnership project progress, collaborating with cross-team members and communicating updates to C&I leadership and CEO, as indicated.
- Oversee progress of course development projects, consolidating development timelines into single departmental tracking sheet and working with curriculum coordinators to update status on individual projects. Communicate updates to Associate Dean of Curriculum.
- Work with subject matter expert to oversee course development effort, per the VHS Learning Course Development Protocol, ensuring course meets National Standard for Quality Online Courses.
- Participate in other VHS Learning projects and cross-team activities as required.
Maintain proficiency in new platforms and programs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in project management or content development.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience in online course development and facilitation preferred.
- Self-motivation and sound judgement with a positive, customer-first attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work independently and in a highly interactive team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work successfully on multiple projects at once.
Starting Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 depending on level of experience.
Benefits: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including: life insurance at two times annual salary, long-term disability insurance, five weeks annual paid leave, retirement benefits, employer-subsidized pre-tax medical and dental benefits, and more.