Applicants must submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources (Jane Gallagher) to be considered.
The Virtual High School (VHS, Inc.) is a non-profit organization that has provided online education to schools, teachers and students around the world, since 1996. VHS uses Salesforce.com as its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
The Salesforce Administrator’s primary responsibility is to leverage Salesforce capabilities to solve business challenges. The Salesforce Administrator reports to the VP of Technology and is a member of the Technology team, whose responsibilities include providing stellar customer service and support, and technical training. The primary responsibility of the Salesforce Administrator is to manage the CRM (Salesforce.com) and other integrated systems, assessing business requirements and designing and implementing solutions within the CRM and integrated applications.
This is a full-time, full-year, in-office position located in Maynard, MA. No relocation. This position comes with a generous benefits package including: life Insurance at two times annual salary, long-term disability insurance, five weeks of annual paid leave, retirement benefits, employer subsidized pre-tax medical and dental benefits, and more.
- Perform system administrator function for Salesforce including, but not limited to, roles, profiles, security, data and objects within the Salesforce applications.
- Configure and maintain the Salesforce platform to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs.
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts.
- Make recommendations, design solutions, develop, configure, and maintain workflow rules and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Create and execute queries, reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability.
- Audit, monitor and maintain data integrity within Salesforce.
- Coordinate training materials and user documentation and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Serve as project lead and/or lead technician on application development.
- Develop test protocols and plan for testing application revisions, and review test results.
- Other special projects as required.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required or 5+ years’ experience in Salesforce Administration
- BA/BS degree
- Proficiency in SQL; good understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- In-depth knowledge of SFDC configuration, dashboards, custom reports, and visual documentation
- Demonstrated experience translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Hands-on administrator comfortable with the entire business life cycle from analysis and design to development and implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with sound judgment and the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Experience mentoring other team members to help team cross train and develop skills
- A customer-first attitude is a must!